Important Announcement for Fall 2020 Graduates- (see attached pdf)
Students please check your VSU email and Banner self-service account frequently for financial aid updates. Important steps to do prior to arriving to school:
- Complete Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note. (This step is only for new students at VSU). http://www.vsu.edu/files/docs/financial-aid/fa-forms-20-21/directions-entrance-counseling-master-promissory-note.pdf
- Apply for Parent PLUS Loan http://www.vsu.edu/files/docs/financial-aid/fa-forms-20-21/directions-plus-loan.pdf
- View and accept your financial aid offer http://www.vsu.edu/files/docs/financial-aid/2020-2021-accepting-awards-web.pdf
- Students who need to submit a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal should submit electronically to email@example.com. Please be sure to include appeal form and academic plan. Documents can be found at http://www.vsu.edu/financial-aid/sap/index.php
- Work-study positions will be very limited this semester. Students who qualify will be notified via VSU email account with instructions.
- The Financial Aid Office is closed for in-person service. New “virtual” appointments are available. https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/FinancialAidOffice@VAState365.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- Contact information- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)823-7214/ (804)524-5990.